Monday 23 December 2013

MUSIC PAINTING

Well..basically, we put on music and we paint based on the music, like feel the music.


2 DIFFERENT KIND OF SONGS, 2 DIFFERENT KIND OF PAINTING.


I prefer doing it abstractly because its easier for me to understand and feel the painting..thats my point of view actually in painting.




POP & R&B SONGS.








Pretty much an energetic and happy painting I could came out with. Thats why I chose bright colours. 




BACH SONGS


I tell you, it was my first time listening to Bach songs, and I'm already in love with that song, I keep on repeating those songs but this one is my favourite - Bach - Pachelbel's Canon in D major.






To me, Bach songs, I feel very emotional, like easily get into the mood and listening to Bach songs also makes me calm. You can see the teardrops, I pretty much CRIED when I listened to that song..NOT KIDDING,BRO…and this painting is sad. obviously.




-thechunkymonkey-
xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment