Tuesday 10 December 2013

MONOGRAMS


combining 2 letters or more to form a symbol.




trying out the colours.





didn't know it'll come out as an art. i ruined it a bit, if only its not ruined, it'll be a nice piece of art.





"don't be a designer if you don't want your hand to get dirty"




The place I did my spraying for my monograms..KITCHEN :p




NAIL POLISH! :p









Love how I can see the alphabet's reflection on the art, its just so cool :p




I tried it on tissue, it only work once :p




I put one of my monogram on a shoe box :)




The background, it was mix with blue and purple on a couple of areas, then i decided to cover the whole thing. Its like galaxy. I decided to put the "A" initial in the middle, so that it can look like theres something there.




Sprayed on the wall at my background! Hahaha I am so dead if any of my family member sees it :p




Monogram on small towel.




Decided to put my monogram on my high school sport shirt :p





Made a piece of art from it.




This is where I put some of my artworks in my room. Some of it are from Semester 1.




-thechunkymonkey-
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment